Thursday 6 July 2017

Cocktail Anyone??

 

Hi Lovelies...


I'm sharing another of the sneak peeks for Stamp AnnieThing's July release today - this is Vanessa!  Now Vanessa is on her holidays - and is enjoying a nice cocktail or two..  lucky girl!

I enjoyed doing some more smooshing for this background - I'm loving the process and the effect it gives - I'm always able to make just 'the right' coloured background paper!


Card Info:
Image - Stamp Anniething Vanessa (available 7 July)
Die - Lawn Fawn Stitched Borders
Distress Inks (smooshing) - Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemonade, 
Mowed Lawn
Colouring - Copics
Hair - E25/27/29
Skin - E000/00/11/71/93
Greens - YG23/25/63/67
Flower - RV66/55
Studio Katia Crystal Clear Fusion Sequins
Button Twine

Hope you like what I did and that you'll pop over to the Stamp AnnieThing blog HERE to see what the other lovely DT have made for your inspiration.

It's a busy week for me, I've got another three cards to share with you tomorrow...  hope you're not getting tired of seeing me!! LOL!

Big hugs

4 comments:

  1. Cute image and well done on the really lovely background. Super card Christine.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute and I like the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this, sweet image and lovely colour combo. Loving the background effect.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I just LOVE this Christine! I LOVE green, so this to me is utterly delish!! But that sweet image and the way you've coloured it, really steals the limelight (hehe, get it limelight!) I know, I'm silly, hope it made you smile though. Gorgeous creation. Big hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x