Sunday 3 September 2017

Layla Loves Leaves!

 

Hi Again Lovelies...

I'm back again - with my final sneak peek of the wonderful new release from Stamping Bella - and it's OK, you don't have to wait much longer as they're available from tomorrow!  Have you got your shopping list at the ready?? I know I have... LOL!

This is Layla Loves Leaves...  she's out there kicking up them up as fast as they fall - and loving every minute of it.

I'm very much enjoying using these autumnal/fall colours just lately... but know I'll be scuttling back to my fabulous pinks in the not too distant future!


Card Info:
Sentiment - PC Generated
Paper - Doodlebug Design
Die - Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Border
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/71, R20
Hair - E27/29/79
Jacket - YG63/67
Dress - YR04/18
Tights - YG63/67, YR04/18
Leaves E25
Button Twine for bow

There'll be a cut-it -out die available with the image too, don't forget!

Hope you like what I did and that you'll also pop to the Stamping Bella Blog to see what other fab sneak peeks are there for your inspiration!

Big hugs

5 comments:

  1. Super image and gorgeous papers, very Autumnal.
    Really lovely card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love this new image! What a joyful wee cutie! Love the fab Autumn colours in your gorgeous card, so perfect for this sweet image. She's on my wishlist for sure! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours on this card, she is a cutie :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's lovely and fab colours for Autumn. Great colouring and the perfect layout to frame her. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. en voilà une qui est contente à l'arrivée de l'automne!!! trop mignonne ta carte!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x